Monday 14 March 2011

Totummy - The Publishers Club zine launch





I'm really pleased to say that my submission for The Publishers Club first collaborative zine, Totummy, was selected! I went to the launch on Saturday at Cord Bar in the Northern Quarter and picked myself up a copy, the front cover of which was live screen printed in gorgeous gold by one69a with Simon Wild's cover illustration. Simon was one of four illustrators' (the others being Daren Newman, Lesley Barnes &  Stephen Chan) invited to design covers for the zine and they all looked great. The launch of the zine ran alongside the Inkygoodness Live Draw Tour, which saw illustrators and artists invited to design their own 6ft wooden totem poles! To find out more about Totummy check out this interview on Design Week and for photos of the zine and event check out Ammo magazine's photostream. Thanks to Bec Brown, Julian James, Dave Hughes and Gordon Reid of The Publishers Club for making it happen. I'm really proud to be a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. waw.. thats great Holly, so chuffed to see your work was selected!
    I shall get myself a copy :o)
    Rach x

    ReplyDelete